Honestly, I prefer matte lipsticks over glossy ones; not only because they last longer but also because they are usually more pigmented and they definitely look bolder! Wearing a matte lipstick may not be a very good idea during the cold season though. They tend to be drying and would cause flaking which is very unsightly. Last month my boss sent me this Rich Formula Lipsticks from Motives Cosmetics which I really loved!
So today I am going to review the Half N Half Rich Formula Lipstick from Motives by Loren Ridinger!
What Motives Cosmetics say about their Rich Formula Lipsticks:
• Luxurious and even coverage for luscious lips
• Smooth, rich, creamy formula
• Enriched with minerals and vitamins to increase wearability and add to the longevity of the true color
• Creates eye-catching shine with extended wear to make your lips pop with color
• Transforms into a fluid veil of radiant color when it touches your lips; so fabulous you will want one in every shade
• Smoothes out fine lines and creases, while conditioning and hydrating the lips
• Paraben free
Final Thoughts: 9/10
The lipstick glides on the lips so smoothly and I love it! What I also like is that it does not have a scent or taste. It is very creamy, go on nicely, and feels very light. Half N Half is a neutral pinky -brown shade. When choosing the right neutral shade make sure it doesn’t make you look like your lips have no color as it will make you look washed out. It does have a thin consistency (but very buildable!) with a sheer finish. I have to re-apply after a couple of hours.
You can purchase any Motives lipstick or any other Motives Cosmetics products HERE, and don’t forget, with an account you can also earn cash back!